Thursday, June 08, 2006

World Cup and E-Commerce lecture

World Cup fever is here even before it kick-off on Friday.

Below is a blog comment interaction between a lecturer and a student:

Background - the author from the student blog did mentioned about 2 points which are related to World Cup & E-Commerce lecture.

1st entry on Sat, May 20th, 2006
Oh yea, my new semester timetable had been released. Pity me! I've got 3 days 8am class, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Things get worst when the world cup final is on a Monday, 10th of July 2am! For sure i'll skip the Monday lecture(e-commerce). I wonder whether Mr. Hen would read this. ;p Anyway, i'll replace the class if possible.

My reply:
Hahaha...of course I'm reading this.....




2nd entry on Sat, June 5th, 2006
It's a weekend full of happenings. I woke up at 10am ...............(with lots of activities) .................... I reached home at 3am and immediately fall asleep as soon as my head get to the pillow.

The replies

And the next Monday......you missed your 8am morning lecture.......

Bro, World Cup not started yet la.


sorry lar....i know you called my name on monday.

I was half awake at 7.30am when my alarm clock rang. When i regain full conciousness, it's 9.30am. So i continue sleeping....

;p


How to grant you the leave on the post of the World Cup Final if you already started being AWOL even before the World Cup started.....

World Cup will become a disease if not being cured appropriately......



Thanks for reading.

Note: For the protection of privacy, the name of the student and his blog is not being disclosed here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world cup have taken long enough for those soccer fan. I was wonder what is the absentee rate and the failing rate in utar in this particular period. I kinda excited in tonight 1st match. Luckily this world cup doesn't influence me much. Frankly, even without world cup my mind keep telling me not to go for E-commerce lecture. (but till now I never miss any classes in this sem)

Anonymous said...

Haha the world cup is really fascinating, even though im a girl.. huhu~ i din miss this early morning first match ,so im not sure i will miss the other. Haha~ im sorry for Ecommerce Lecture~