Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Which page of UTAR website is the most popular?

Want to know which of the following pages of the UTAR website is the most visited page for the past 6 months? What is your guess?
  • wble.utar.edu.my
  • utar.edu.my
  • mail.utar.edu.my
  • library.utar.edu.my
  • mail2.utar.edu.my
  • web2.utar.edu.my
Click here for the voting: YahooGroup Poll http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ubai3013-oct2006/surveys?id=12460402

Polling will be closed on the 12th Nov 2006. Hurry! I will disclose and compare the finding with the polling on the 13th Nov 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my guess is the second one-utar.edu.my. By the way, how do you track it? using the Alexa web information service?

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.