Friday, January 26, 2007

BabiesConsult.com - Useful Website for new mothers

(Screen captured from http://www.babiesconsult.com/)

This is a very useful website for new mothers on baby care as well as post-natal tips. Established by a former nurse and midwife, Cecilia Koh, its also provide discussion forums where mothers can exchange information and sharing experiences. Worth a visit for all especially new parents!

Latest:
Hey, I received a comment from the author of this website, Ms Cecilia Koh today.

Hi Kai Wah
Thank you so much for your kind words. I sincerely hope that my site will be a good place for new, 'old' and prospective parents to find all the information to make parenting a joyful event.

Cecilia Koh
Babiesconsult.com

Thanks Cecilia.

My dear students,
Let's introduce this website to more people, be it your brothers & sisters, uncles & aunts, friends, etc.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..... I think most of your students will not pay a visit there, this site is a bit "early" for them, right? Going to be father soon?

Cecilia said...

Hi Kai Wah
Thank you so much for your kind words. I sincerely hope that my site will be a good place for new, 'old' and prospective parents to find all the information to make parenting a joyful event.
Cecilia Koh
Babiesconsult.com

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.